Researching the Titanic
List some questions that you would like answered?
- What were the dimensions of the Titanic?
- What was the biggest cause of the sinking of the Titanic?
- What killed all the people?
- Why was it called the titanic?
- How many people built the titanic?
- How much does it weigh?(including passengers and petrole)
- What was their fastest speed?
- What did they eat?
Find your answers from the below websites:
Insert your information notes below:
Question 1 information:
The height of the Titanic is 175 ft. The length is 882 ft. The width is 28.19400m.
Question 2 information:
It was when the vessel hit the iceberg and it got holes in in it and sunk because it was full of water.
Question 3 information:
The cold water were they froze to death. Or they went down with the boat and couldn’t breath.
Question 4 information:
it was named after Titans who were powerful and strong Greek-Roman legends.
Question 5 information:
It took 3,000 people to build the whole thing. And it took 3 years to build it.
Question 6 information:
the ship weighed 46,00 tons. it was really big
Question 7 information:
Their highest speed was 24 knots. that was really fast.
Question 8 information:
They ate 75,000 lbs of meat and 101,00 pieces of fruit.