This is the coordinate challenge that I did. I think I got a most of them right and some of them wrong because I didn't really understand the questions but I searched up what some words and it helped me. Hopefully I got most of them right so good luck to me. I found it kind of hard but I still got through it I think the trickiest question was the last one.
Tuesday, 15 April 2014
Friday, 11 April 2014
Monday, 7 April 2014
Rules about flax:
1. You must always treat the flax with respect.
2. Take off the edges and mid rib when you are getting ready to weave the flax
3. Cut thee flax stripes to the same length
4. Never stand on the flax when someone is using it
5. Do not keep it for yourself so always give it as a gift.
Things to remember about cutting flax:
1. A flax has lots of leaves but make sure you do not cut the three middle one (Baby, Mother, Father)
2. Cut it down wards
3. When you are finished using the flax put the unused bits under the flax bush, this will feed the flax.
Wednesday, 2 April 2014
I have been reading a story called Monkey Bars and Rubber Ducks so far I have only read 3 pages. It stars off at lunch time when 4 friends set of for lunch. They then recognize that there friend, Copper pie, Wasn't there. So they just leave and start saying that he will turn up. A few minutes later he turns up and his friends ask him where he has been suddenly someone interrupts, It was there enemy callum. Callum said somewhere he shouldn't have been. And that is all I have read so far. I would rate this book for the three pages a 7 and a half out of ten. That is because it is interesting and I haven't read the hole thing.