Wednesday 2 April 2014

Monkey Bars and Rubber Ducks


I have been reading a story called Monkey Bars and Rubber Ducks so far I have only read 3 pages. It stars off at lunch time when 4 friends set of for lunch. They then recognize that there friend, Copper pie, Wasn't there. So they just leave and start saying that he will turn up. A few minutes later he turns up and his friends ask him where he has been suddenly someone interrupts, It was there enemy callum. Callum said somewhere he shouldn't have been. And that is all I have read so far. I would rate this book for the three pages a 7 and a half out of ten. That is because it is interesting and I haven't read the hole thing.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Khaia,
    My name is Larry and I'm studying to be a science teacher at the University of South Alabama in the United States. You did a great job on your post! I like that you included a picture of the cover of the book you are reading. It looks like it is going to be very funny and interesting to read. I love to read! My favorite books are fantasy books. What are your favorite kinds of books? Thank you for sharing this post and keep reading!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.