Tuesday 4 March 2014

Free Writing


Kia orana my name is Khaia and I am 10 and a half years old. I am going to talk a little more about myself so enjoy. I love scary things and interesting things because they are cool. My favourite sports are touch, basket ball,  rippa rugby and net ball. I am really looking forward to the year 5 and 6 camp. My favorite colors are blue and purple. I love technology and my 3 sisters. I really like art because it fun using different colors and being free to create anything. I love playing the piano and flute. My favourite animal would have to be something strong and fierce so that would be... You have to find out and then comment down below. There is going to be a second part and in that I will tell you what it is. So untill then this is TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.