Thursday 14 August 2014

NETBALL WINNERS

On tuesday Sorority had a netball game at 6:45 that was one of our latest games and I think we only have 1 or two more games left. But on tuesday only 5 people played which were Marilyn, Taunese,  Rowana, Liz and me. I cannot believe we only played with 5 players when there were supposed to have seven. Our coach Priscilla told us that if we win this game it will prove we don't need the rest of them. And guess what, WE WON THE SCORE WAS 26 TO 15. We all couldn't stop talking about it and bragging. I am so glad that we all worked as a team and used our skills from our training. As you can see in the photo I was GD and it was a tough job having to mark 3 people at once because some people didn't show up.  It doesn't really matter just at least we won. And we even got player of the day every single one of us that showed up. THREE CHEERS FOR SORORITY HUPHUP HOORAY HUPHUP HOORAY HUPHUP HOORAY! GO SORORITY!

1 comment:

  1. This is an amazing story. What determination and grit you five have. I am so proud of you. Well done.

    Mrs Burt

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.