Monday 26 August 2013

Cross country


“OH NO! Cross country’s coming up and I don’t want to do it hopefully I will get to stay home” I said on Wednesday but I was wrong I had to go to school because of netball. It was a hot summers day and I was about to start the race it was nerve racking and I was shaking because I thought I would come last. But I never knew if I came last or in the middle. Until…

On Thursday It began my heart went into my throat and I was really scared because the track was really long and I thought it would be hard until I started off I went in 4th place but then DJ and Katrina ran past me putting me in 6th place but then I Started to sprint but they were too fast so I stayed there at least I was not coming last.

Then it came up to the muddy bits because it had been raining earlier in the day and I nearly fell over onto my face but luckily Iron was there to catch me HOORAY! But then I sprinted because I thought she was going to go past me. Then I started to sweat so I rested for a little bit but then I saw Iron catching up so I sprinted again and again and again.

Then it came to an end So I started to sprint up to the white blow up thing and cross it and guess  what I came…   7th YAY! I didn’t come last and it turned out well and then I got a glass of water and splashed it on my face. I was so proud of myself and hopefully I will come 2nd or 3rd next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.