Tuesday 16 July 2013

CELEBRATING MATARIKI IN GLEN INNES!

WOW! have you been to the light’s in Glen Ines? Well you should go there luckily for you it’s going to stay there until Saturday. The light’s are here for a reason and do you know what that reason is? Well if you guessed Matariki you are correct and if you go down there you would see A sign and it say’s Matariki. I love light’s especially when they're shared with everyone.

When I was there I saw beautiful light’s all over the place they were all sorts of colours it was like the people who set it up put there heart and soul into it. First we saw the bridge and it was decorated with beautiful hoop’s and it had a sign that said... yep you guessed it Matariki. I also saw A spirale it was red and yellow and ran through it. After running in it I got dizzy I got so dizzy that I nearly vomited. When I was there I saw Tame and Sione they were playing a game it looked fun but I couldn't play. Then we wanted to go on the bridge but the man said it was too slippery that was a bummer. That was so much fun it was like running through a tunnel of glowing lights floating in the air! I wish that we could've gone on the bridge it just looked so interesting with it’s bright blue light’s.

My favourite one was the hoop’s because they were colourful and it went from big to small spiraling will i ran through them. When we saw the disco ball my little sister wanted to go toilet so we had to go home I said I will stay and you guy’s can go then my mum said no we're going home now!. I wished that we didn’t go home. But when we got home I could smell yummy sandwiches calling my name maybe it wasn't that bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.