Friday 19 July 2013

My speech on Sunday.

On Sunday I am going to do a speech at the atiu hall it is a giant church I will be standing in front of hundreds of people. Let me guess your saying wow shes not afraid of doing it in front of hundreds of people well here is your answer well I started doing it when I was four years old so I have been doing it for six years isn't that a LONG time. My speech will be said in cook Island isn't that cool and I learned it in only 1 day am I not awesome or am I awesome. My message is that believe in your self because you know you can do it like me I wasn't afraid when I was 4 years old instead It was fun because I got a treat after. so believe in your self when your in front of lots of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.