Tuesday 1 September 2015

Bang on time

1st game - level 8
2nd game - level 9
Today we played a time game called "Bang on time" and it is a game were you have to match up the correct time with the clock. There are different levels of speed going from 1-15 and obviously 15 is the highest speed. I picked level 8 at first and got a score of 9500 out of 10 question. But then I moved up to level 9 and got 10,000 (Which is the highest score you can get) in 10 questions. I was really happy with myself as no one else could get that high especially that it was on level 9. I then went onto level 13 and got another score of 10,000. I actually found it kind of easy it was just the timing to get it into the specific place.
3rd game - Level 13

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.