Thursday 16 October 2014

Symbol

This week in Extension we had to create our own symbols representing something special about our families. But before we started we had to pick a partner to discus what is special so I picked Ariana. We had a little discussion and she talked about cook island dancing and that was what she picked. I told her to do something about my culture's, Cook Island, Niuean and Tahitian.

After we decided what the symbols were we started to draw but instead of me drawing my own  we had to switch which is when I do Ariana's symbol and she does mine. We only had about half an hour to finish it. I think Ariana's drawing came out pretty good, I really like how she wrote which island is which.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.