Thursday 12 December 2013

Net Book Reflection 2013

How has having a net book connected to the internet helped my learning this year?

  • What special thing have you learnt from your teacher this year?
  • What significant thing have you learnt all by yourself - maybe online
  • What have you learnt from your friend this year
  • What have you learnt from someone outside of your classroom this year (ie not teacher or classmate)
  • How have you helped other kids learn this year
  • How have you grown your key competencies through using digital tools this year


My net book helps me bye helping me find out what things mean. I have learnt how to solve hard questions. How to share docs. I have learnt that when cows eat grass and bring the grass back up it is called regurgitating. By helping them when they get stuck on a question or a problem.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.