Thursday 13 June 2013

Dan's Days.


Title:Dan`s Day aged 9


Author:Adrian Favell


Characters (Dan,Chops,Elsie,grandma,Grandpa and 2 sister. personalities, strengths, weaknesses):

Setting:Mostly at school

What was the problem?When they came home they were arguing.

What was the solution? A whole week is gone and tomorrow is Monday

Was there a plot twist?When the mum finds out that she the sister has a big phone bill.

My favourite part of the book was?My favorite part is when they have dinner at grandma and grandpa`s because the food looked yum.

If I could change the ending it would end like this?It will be cool if I could do this again and again.

Would I read this book again?Yes I will because it has got detail and information.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.