Thursday 13 June 2013

Killer whale chases a boat


Today I watched a video about a killer whale that chases a boat.  It looked like it wanted to eat the people on the boat. When I was looking at the killer whale I recognized that it was a fast swimmer. That was because of the powerful tail that pushes it threw the water who knew the tail could push the body when its really heavy. When I was listening to the water go SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH! I heard a lady yelling out O MY GOSH! It was really annoying.


Killer whales a very dangerous. Did you know if you scratch a whale it won't hurt  because they have a thick layer of blubber under their skin.When I was looking at the video I saw three whales that means they were hunting for food. If there is more than one whale then its called a pod.


Just by watching a video it felt like I was there because it felt like water splashing on my face. I  wish I was actually there because I have never ever seen a killer whale. Killer whales are scary because they have sharp teeth that help them eat meat so i’d hate to be on the boat but again I haven’t seen a killer whale.What do you think would you won't to be on the boat or not please answer.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.