Thursday 5 June 2014

Mrs Browns Life On The Titanic

It was the third day on the titanic at 11:30 Mrs brown Stood in the hallway with her boys getting bumped around. Jono(The oldest child) Says,
“hurry up mum were gonna die if we just stand here like a bunch of eggs” As he is talking Mrs Brown grasped his hand and tells him to shh. Suddenly saying, “Nothing's going to happen just remember that this is unsinkable so won't die” Jono replies by saying, “while then why are we tilted and tell me why we are listing and why everyone is running  around?”
Mrs Brown clicks but before she could move she got pushed and nearly fell off the ship.

She got pushed away from her boys. She then got up and went in search for them hoping that Jono was looking after her little brother. She then bumps into Betty Who. Betty Who said, “I was feeling sea sick so I decided to go outside for a breath of fresh air. I felt a bump and running feet. I decided to see what had happened. I couldn’t tell but we must of hit something. All I could see was ice on the deck.”  Me too but could you please help me find my kids .

They went in search of them but the deck filled with the smell of vomit rotting which made them vomit.Suddenly she felt a hand grab her lift her up and put her in a boat .She then yells, “No no no I need to look for my kids!” The guy then says, “Are you talking about two little boys” Mrs Brown yells, “Yes Yes thats them have you seen them?” He then said , “yes they went on boat 7” Mrs  Brown was so thankful that they were safe. She then got rowed away happily and that was the end of her story. When she gats home she is reunited with her children.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.