Wednesday 5 February 2014

Holiday Highlight

waking up excited to leave my sister and I got ready to board a plane from huahine to Tahiti. hopping in the plane I sat down and we fell asleep until we lifted off. That took at least 50 minutes. We were leaving to Tahiti because it was for a family reunion. my sister and I met new cousins and friends on the way.

The first thing we did when the plane lifted off we watched movie and played games on the mini screen on the chair in front of us. Falling asleep one more time while listening to music. As we got closer to Tahiti my Auntie woke me up and said “ we're nearly there are you excited to go?” I said “Yes of course!”

seconds after waking up a call came on and it was in Tahitian then cook island than English it said we were going to take a stop at bora bora. We dropped off more people and to let more people come on. I thought we were allowed to go have a look around since it was a 40 minute stop but we had to stay in because we didn't have a ticket back in. so I sat there bored while eating my Pringles. then the plane started and we took off once more and it was…

Lunch time and we got to pick it was out of crepes or eggs I wasn’t a good fan of eggs so I got crepes. it was delicious and so creamy the fruit salad was great with the crepes just by thinking of it i’m getting hungry are you. Minutes later landing excitedly I hopped out of my chair and jumped around.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.