Friday 6 September 2013

Fathers day


Guess what? It was fathers day on Sunday and for my father we had breakfast with Bacon, sunny side up eggs, tomatoes, mushrooms, sausages and hash browns. It was delicious and it was also the day my sister Shoal came back from waitan because she had to make a movie with the prefects and they got to sleep in a hotel it looked really fancy I wished I could’ve gone.

After we ate I presented my dad with a gift and I bet you don’t know what it was, well I’ll tell you it was a pair of cool new shoes  that he always wanted. When he opened the box his face looked like he got a fright from me but that was his surprised face. He was really happy but my mum started to say, “I can get you the peach and black ones if you won’t” Mum kept on bragging to dad but dad kept on saying it’s OK Mel it’s OK. Then she started saying, “You thought you weren’t going to get something ay” Then my dad said, “I don’t care because I still got something”

After breakfast we did the table then went to pick Shoal up from school. When they got home I was sleeping then she came up to me and started to smack me with the pillow. A few smacks later… I finally woke up and my eyes were puffy and red then my mum said,”Go back to sleep you look tired” so I went back to my nap. Later that day we went to my Nana's house in town.

In town we had a fathers day dinner and I blessed the food. Then we dug in I had roasted potato, prawns and chicken. It was scrumptious like the breakfast we had. happy father's day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.